Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Responsible for building on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development of a distribution network.
- To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- You must be someone with a strong ability to influence and work collaboratively with merchandising teams.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target at a fast moving consumer goods company or mobile money or telecom.
- The candidate must also have demonstrated skills in driving volumes through a channel, relationship building, monitoring and evaluating results to devise strategies.
- Grow the merchant and customer touch point network into the largest multi-channel network.
- Actively listen to customer requirements or challenges and provide a strategic fit to any of our products or solutions
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Any other job assigned by HOD as per need
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Business Development/Sales experience
- Must have Mobile Money experience , Insurance and Banking Sales is an added advantage.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
- We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team.
- The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered
- Must be experience in Sales of Mobile Phones and Telecoms Industry.
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Candidate must be based in Lagos as resumption is immediate.
Job Title: Brand Store Manager
- Directs the profit, sales, and costs of a retail store while maintaining an environment focused on the customer.
- Trains new and existing employees in customer service, brand awareness, and store policies to offer the best shopping experience.
- Oversees and manages store staff, including recognizing new training opportunities, providing feedback, enhancing sales abilities, and developing staff members
- Oversees assistant management positions and communicates store goals clearly with them
- Develops sales plans of action together with assistant store managers
- Communicates store goals, brand awareness, and company messages to team members while promoting product knowledge
- Assesses team member performance and delivers performance reviews
- Makes changes to team member status and job duties
- Recruits, hires, and trains new store staff
- Keeps costs minimal while remaining accountable to profits
- Creates a customer-service focused environment where the best possible customer experience is top priority
- Ensures that employee training and work habits center on customer service
- Reports sales, visual presentations, team member development, and store performance figures to regional director
- Creates employee schedules and manages hourly employee time recording and payroll
- Ensures that visual marketing and merchandising of store meets established brand standards
- Ensure store promoters’ (if any) Performance and managing them properly
- Ensure Maintenance and Security of All Brand Stores in Lagos
- Ensure Good Merchandizing / presentation / aesthetics of all Brand stores in Lagos
- Ensure Business Development opportunities for each Store
- Ensure to have Operators Products (Business/SIM/data etc) sold in Stores with their promoters
- Liaise / coordinate with Mall managers / owners – maintain good relation
- Coordinate with store renovation vendors and renovation of new store / scouting and finding new vendors
- After Sales Service – Ensure that all stores work as Afrione Collection point for service
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous Management Experience,
- Degree Preferred,
- Team Building,
- Customer Service
- Fantastic Customer-Service Skills
- Previous Employee Training Experience,
- Sales Experience,
- Visual Merchandising Skills,
- People Management,
- Strong Communication Skills,
- Ability to Work in a Rapidly Changing and Stressful Environment,
- Hiring and Staffing Experience,
- Computer Skills,
- Previous Retail Experience Desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th June, 2019.