Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Ketu, Lagos
- The Role of the Operations Manager is to plan, direct and coordinate the company’s operations function.
- The individual will be responsible for improving performance, productivity and cost effectiveness through the implementation of effective methods and strategies across all fronts in the operations function.
Lead all operational elements of Winco Foam Industries Limited, Lagos:
- Maintain and create highly-structured processes and systems with a data-driven approach
- Create and maintain detailed manuals that document all relevant parts of the Winco foam operating model.
- Demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation.
- Drive Business Continuity initiatives
- Holding periodic meetings with the sales team and working on market feedback.
- Overseeing stock, Inventory and supply chain of products.
- Monitoring of products’ standards, implementation of quality standards, and also liaise with sales department to ensure total quality management system.
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed.
- Learn how Winco Foam Industries Limited, Lagos operations work, optimize and manage every aspect of our operations function.
- Organize and coordinate resources, both manpower and materials to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure strict adherence to production standards.
- Ensure compliance to health and safety regulations.
- Complete periodic operational reviews and reports.
- Minimise downtime and productivity waste.
- Responsible for the delivery of overall operational targets.
Requirements and Qualifications
Ideal candidates for this role should have:
- Good knowledge of flow dynamics, safety regulations, specifications, standards and factory ordinances.
- Conversant with templates for capturing operations downtime effectiveness.
- Experience managing and coordinating teams to deliver on a tight schedule
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building and leadership skills.
- At least 5 years post-undergraduate, full-time work experience as an operations manager. (Experience in the polyurethane foam manufacturing industry is an added advantage)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any other related discipline. (HSE certification is an added advantage)
- Experience managing operations, including detailed budgeting and reporting, in a manufacturing environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2019.