Poverty Rural Reduction Empowerment Initiative, a Microfinance institute whose head office is located in Lagos State is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Locations: Akure, Ondo, Ore, Owo
Job Objective & Summary
- To source for and open new accounts, disburse and manage loans and ensure full repayment as at when due
- Attracts new customers to the business and maintain an excellent relationship with clients
- Analyze potential loan markets and development referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Pursue the sourcing of new accounts and client/savings mobilization.
- Conducts pre-loan training, client and guarantor’s verification.
- Ensure an efficient and effective process in savings and repayment collections.
- Manage and follow up on loan to ensure prompt and due repayment, while preventing default.
- Efficiently and effectively manage defaults where they occur.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness while processing loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure client relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing client base and product’s volume of portfolio.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Basic computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV with the details of their address, qualification and experience in the body of the mail to: email@example.com the Job title and location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please note that only candidates residing in the area mentioned above should apply and only experienced candidates in a Microfinance Bank setting with the role and city applying for as the subject of the mail