Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
- Creates engaging written, graphics and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Team-Oriented and Goal-Oriented
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Content Management Systems
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Job Title: Outlet Manager/Business Development Manager
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the outlet to ensure its efficient, profitable, and customer-oriented sales operation.
- Develop and maintain operating budgets, and manage expense control within division guidelines to deliver positive results. Full profit and loss (P&L) responsibility.
- Ensure accuracy of opening and closing procedures, cashiering and returns, back-of-house operations, and all other functions related to store operations.
- Perform timely completion of all record keeping associated with applicants, new hires, payroll, performance appraisals, and salary reviews, counseling, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Ensure consistent implementation of operating standards including product flow planning and execution, markdowns and seasonal promotions, marketing and in-store initiatives, and visual presentation.
- Maintain appropriate lean inventories through managing turn and replenishment, minimizing shrink, and accurately tracking and forecasting merchandising needs.
- Communicate with Branch Manager on a weekly basis, providing relevant market information and employee successes with regards to sales and customer service.
- Track employee results and modify goals accordingly.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in management or related field
- At Least 5 years of retail outlet management experience is required.
- Retail experience must include the use of advanced retail management practices: front end and back end operations, merchandising, sales leadership, team leadership, and people management.
- Skills in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including Microsoft Office.
Job Title: Brand and Marketing Ambassador
- We are seeking a professional, reliable, enthusiastic brand ambassador to join our growing company
- In this role, you will serve as the face and voice of our company, build brand recognition, and successfully promote our products and services
- You will communicate and engage with customers, both online and offline, in meaningful ways to increase our company’s brand awareness and add generate new sales opportunities.
- Skilled in social media and able to communicate information about our products/services online effectively (e.g. social media and forums)
- Develop marketing and sales campaigns to generate more business
- Generate, share, and reply to online reviews in a positive and open manner
- Network and gain the trust of potential customers and partners
- Understand our products and services; fully inform potential customers and Partners
- Utilize word-of-mouth marketing techniques, such as referral incentive programs
- Organize Business Meetings with Prospecting and Existing Clients
- Oversee online comments and respond appropriately; forward to the marketing department as needed
- Aid in the organizing of marketing events
- Use analysis skills and preference tracking to suggest advertising and positioning concepts
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product departments regarding customers’ insights and questions
- Track and generate reports on competitors’ marketing activities.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter or Influencer in a retail Industry
- Excellent oral communication
- Solid social media presence on multiple platforms, with above-average followers
- Documented success in creating targeted Seo-friendly online content
- Strong working knowledge of scheduling tools for social media such as Hootsuite
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Engaging, outgoing, approachable personality
- Passion for meeting new people and evangelizing great products.
Job Title: Photographer
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our art team to develop the concept
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results
- Shoot poses that don’t look posed
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Direct participants
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Keen eye for details and well developed artistic and creative aesthetic
- Ability to use different types of photographic equipment and photography software.
- Solid knowledge of Graphic design, Photoshop, Capture One or other photography specific software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to discuss complex artistic concepts in easy-to-understand terms.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Photography degree or certification is a plus
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Greet and engage customers in the Outlet
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer questions or issues regarding product features, benefits, availability
- Utilize sales skills and excellent customer service to drive store sales.
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Perform all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, efficiently and accurately
- Assist in receiving shipments and distributing to sales floor as directed
- Maintain store standards for visual merchandising, cleanliness and safety
- Maintain a high professional standard of behavior, courtesy, and respect
- Minimum of an OND/NCE qualification
- Minimum of 2 years Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
- Proficiency in English and Basic math
- Organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Category Management
- Skills in operating a Point of Sales (POS) system
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Ability to use a telephone and computerized systems.
- Move freely around store, bend, twist, reach, squat, climb a ladder, and regularly lift/carry up to 40 pounds
- Availability to work retail store schedule – Monday to Saturday.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CVs in MS word version to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 5th June, 2019.