The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Report to: GM
Summary of Role
- Troubleshooting prepress problems or addressing management or customer concerns
- Managing shift Activities of Pre press operations.
- Generate Weekly & Monthly report.
- Preflighting – preparing of files for job planning
- Platemaking, inventory management and control of supplies and materials such as films, inks, alcohols, plates etc
- Responsible for examining and ensuring conformity to job specifications and company standards.
- Will also oversee maintenance and repair of machines and equipment.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- HND Printing or degree in relevant discipline with background in graphic design or printing technology and hands-on experience working with printing equipment.
- Five to seven years cognate work experience with at least 2 years in a large scale commercial printing organization at a senior level.
- Effective communication skills for taking orders and responding to orders of internal and external customers
- Good sight and attention to detail for colour and text proofing
- Ability to work under pressure without making errors
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in use of Corel Draw, Adobe, Quark, Photoshop, Indesign, Pit shop , Prinect Imposing software (from Heidelberg)
- Knowledge of process chemistry of Developing plates, Operating of Heidelberg CTP machine and Processers
- Graphic communications, commercial printing processes, math, lithography, and safety procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with the Role _ Location (Pre-press Manager _Lagos) applying for as subject of the mail.