WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We seek to recruit candidates to join our team of professionals in the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Versatile in the use of accounting packages like SAGE, QuickBooks and SAP
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare accurate accounting reports and present their results
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
- Identify errors and make recommendations for efficient business operations
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Coordinate internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Expert in developing Business Plans and Feasibility studies report.
- Minimum of 4 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Minimum of a B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must be fully certified (ICAN) accountant or in the final stage of professional exams.
- Strong Corporate Accounting Skills.
- Strong Background in Corporate Finance and financial Reporting
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com with “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.