Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client in the insurance industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Sales Staff
Locations: Abuja, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Ilorin – Kwara, Ibadan – Oyo, Benin – Edo and Lagos
- We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- B.A/B.Sc. Degree or equivalent
- 26 years and above.
- The staff will be entitled to a guaranteed base pay from N31,500 depending on their years of experience.
- Commission is tied to every transaction/deal you are able to close successfully.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Professional Sales Staff (with preferred location” as the subject to the mail.
Application/Interview Date 12th July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!