Diplomatic Vista – We pride ourselves as the pioneer and main platform for projecting diplomatic engagements and activities between Nigeria and the rest of the world.
In order to accommodate the peculiar dynamism of the society today; our scope includes but not limited to promoting issues relating to Social Development, Economic Diplomacy, Good Governance and Environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reporter/Feature Writer/Photo Journalist
- Experienced individuals with versatile skills, and matching on-the-job experience are required to cover events, produce reports and write feature articles.
Job Title: Graphic/Web Designer
- Candidate must be creative and have knowledge of following relevant packages: Graphic Designer (Indesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw), Web Developer (WordPress and other web development programs.)
Job Title: Features / News Editor
- Matured and experienced individual with proven track record and minimum of 5 years’ experience would be required to write feature articles, edit editorial materials (Books and Magazines) and manage the editorial team.
Job Title: Personal Assistant/Confidential Secretary
- Ideal candidate will need to be a vibrant, articulate and proactive individual, as you would be coordinating the official and private activities of the Chief Executive.
- Candidates must have good communication (spoken & written) skills and possess excellent computer experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Typed CV, Cover Letter stating clearly the job applied for, Passport Photograph to: [email protected]
By post to:
Garki Post Office,
Application Deadline 30th July, 2019.