Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Flow Analyst
Job Number: 1918574
Location: Port Harcourt
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company as an exciting opportunity for a Cash Flow Plan & Analysis Staff Manager to join our team in Nigeria. A permanent role within the DS AMO FP&An organization supporting the South Sahara Africa (SSA) GEO Market.
- Finance overview of the Germany (Celle) AMO Hub repair center, which host about 50 people. Continuous interaction with Plant and OPS personnel on achieving common targets.
- Provides financial reporting and analysis to business Geo market or Product Segment.
- Under limited supervision, conducts and documents the more complex financial analysis projects.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions and other areas.
- Performs economic research work and prepares analysis of subjects such as rates of return, depreciation, working capital, and investment and financial and expense performance comparisons.
- May provide functional advice or training to less experienced personnel.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent. 5+years’ experience. CPA preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles.
- Specialized knowledge of financial requirements for specific Geomarket or Product Segment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply