4 Quarters Consultants Limited – Our client, a big player in the hospitality industry wants for urgent employment a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Reporting to: The Chief Financial Officer
The Financial Controller’s responsibility would be:
- To develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures
- To interact with other departmental heads to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations
- To ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standard.
- To lead the periodic financial reports to the Audit Committee explaining the processes adopted and undertaken by Management to keep under regular review the effectiveness of internal controls covering financial, operational & compliance controls.
- To ensure the accuracy and integrity of the company’s accounting records and financial systems.
- To be responsible for the preparation of statutory accounts for the Group as and when required in accordance with the relevant local accounting principles and the legislation
- To have overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems
- To ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements
- To oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounts, Business Administration or any related field
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN/ACCA) or equivalent.
- 12-17 years industry working experience.
- Experience from any of the Top Accounting Firms is an added advantage
- Is a must that candidates must have worked or currently working in the hospitality industry or a well-known structured Restaurants/ Eateries/ Hotels/Motels/Cafeteria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2019.