IHS, the largest independent tower company in the EMEA Region, are currently recruiting for a Technical Procurement Manager. In this role, you liaise with key internal customers across the Technical function to determine product and service needs while managing stakeholder relationships, monitoring business trends, and sourcing new products and services to help achieve business goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Insurance
- We are currently recruiting for a Manager, Insurance. In this role, you guide the business on insurance and risk transfer mechanisms by providing specialist advice, building and maintaining relationships with insurers, and delivering relevant reports to inform management decision-making.
- You will also work closely with the Group Insurance team to roll out our insurance risk management system across existing markets.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Group Insurance Manager on initiatives and programs related to insurance renewals, documentation and implementation of standard processes, and policy management.
- Ensure all insurance records are maintained and controlled centrally.
- Review incident and claims weekly to ensure they are processed promptly.
- Manage insurance claims with brokers and insurers to agree prompt settlements, providing group and local management with regular status reports and insurers and loss adjusters with claims.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate insurance programs whilst ensuring business units have the right breadth of cover under the insurance program.
- Produce relevant data and analyses to support Group Insurance recommendations and renewals.
- Liaise with external 3rd-party providers to ensure both technical and performance standards are met.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, governance, and internal processes and procedures.
- Support maintenance of IHS’s insurance risk management system and expansion of system functionality to cover all insurance risks. company’s insurance risk management system.
- Own and manage internal risk controls.
- Liaise with insurers and brokers to administer timely claims settlement.
- Analyze insurance data and provide management information reporting.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Graduate degree in Insurance, Risk Management or Actuarial Science.
- Chartered Insurance professional (Associate with the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria).
- +9 years’ relevant experience in insurance underwriting and claims management.
- Demonstrable experience dealing with brokers and 3rd-party contractors.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold.
- Regulatory, Compliance and Governance
- Service Level Management
- Stakeholder Relationships.
- Corporate Insurance Portfolio Management
- Complex Insurance Claims Documentation
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Supplier Risk Management
- Relationship Building
- Attention to Detail
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th July, 2019.
Note: Please apply with an updated resume/ CV.