Avant Halogen – An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to assist in running daily Administrative Operations of the company.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform other special project assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly
- Assist with logistics planning and implementation.
- Handle organizational and minor clerical support task
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Perform work related errands as requested.
- Closing the office after work hours
- Maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation;
- Monitoring Register Incoming and outgoing staff and visitors
- Attention to details
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- OND in any related field
- Must be resident in Oshodi, Ikeja,GRA, Ogba, Maryland, Obalende ikoyi,Jakande environs .
- Good and effective communication skills (Speaking, Listening & Writing)
- MALE candidate only.
Terms of Payment
- Net pay: N40,000.00 monthly.
- Overtime: N200 per hour starts reading from 6:00pm
- HMO, leave allowance, pension part of the package
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Scanned Original credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th August, 2019.
Job Title: Male Admin Assistant
Location: Lagos (Mainland and Island)
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th August, 2019.