Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Job Level: Senior Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Appointees will be responsible in providing assistance in strategy, product development and will lead from the front in sourcing for businesses in the before mentioned consulting areas.
- Accordingly, they will have well developed contacts at senior levels in both private and public sector organisations, as well as multilateral agencies.
- Responsibilities will include the provision of strong leadership, proposal preparation and the implementation of consulting projects.
- In the relevant disciplines, preferably at post graduate level with appropriate professional qualifications. They will have extensive experience in any or a combination of the following service areas: financial consulting, business advisory services, human capital consulting.
- Ideal candidates will have some knowledge/ experience of other consulting areas necessary for the overall co-ordination of the firm
Job Title: General Manager
Level & area: Senior Management Position in Engineering Consulting
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Generation of new businesses and follow up with existing ones
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee daily operations of the company
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ideally an electrical or mechanical engineer
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Aptitude in decision making
- Relationship management skills
- 15 years of experience in engineering education, training & consulting in the above areas, in a well structured environment with profit generation responsibilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume in strict confidence to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th August, 2019.