Reputation Nominees is a policy and strategy consulting firm specializing in image management for individuals, business, government and community organizations. We are basically an ideas workshop, developing ideas to manage our clients´ challenges and delivering quality services to solve them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Executive
- A Marketing Communication and Public Relations firm based in Lagos requires the services of a self-confident, self-motivating and suitably qualified candidate to fill the post of PR Executive.
- Successful candidate must possess creativity and knowledge of different tactics to identify and engage the appropriate target audience of our clients.
- Research and write original content for blogs, newsletters, social and traditional media.
- Aside from writing informative, educative, and creative contents, the intern will also be required to proofread existing content.
- Generate contents to be shared on the web and other communication devices.
- Manage affiliate websites/online platforms by posting approved contents regularly.
- Develop and execute brand communications programs among the brand’s internal audiences.
- Devise creative public relations strategies that fit clients’ profile.
- Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics
- Organize and coordinate PR activities.
- Use a variety of channels (TV, press, internet etc.) to maximize clients’ exposure.
- Arrange for interviews or public speaking events and construct press releases.
- Advise clients on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations.
- Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- B.Sc/B.A in PR, Marketing or similar field
- Ability to write and speak French will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience as public relations executive or similar role
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Solid knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.