DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Identify areas of strength and weakness and engage in continuous education and staff development
- Review the responses of external auditors and ensure recommendations are implemented and all action items are resolved
- Provide support to the company’s anti-fraud programs
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program.
- Conduct ongoing reviews of all operating procedures, company controls and compliance measures to determine any potential hazards or breaches of conduct.
- To plan, organize and carry out the Internal Controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies
- All other duties assigned
- A University Degree in Accounting or any other degree with minimum of 2.1
- Certified member of ICAN or ACCA
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Internal Control in a Financial Institution
- Knowledgeable on Capital and Money Market Operations, financial Accounting and Internal Control Monitoring.
Application Deadline 13th July, 2019.