Auto Auction Mall – We are an Automotive Brokering company with access to every major salvage & insurance vehicle auction house in the US and a regional partnership with Copart. We remove the dealership barrier and give regular people around the globe dealer-level access to the cars they want.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support/Front Desk Administrator
Experience Level: Mid level
- We’re currently searching for a self motivated, courteous, resourceful, and result – driven individual to join our regional team on a full-time basis to perform front desk duties, administrative functions and provide support to walk-in customers and over the phone inquiries
Your job as a Customer Support/Front Desk Administrator is to:
- Communicate with business development/sales teams in case they have any challenges in usage by phone or email.
- Communicate with clients via ingoing and outgoing calls and provide them with superb customer service..
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Redirect phone calls/messages to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree (Administrative/Customer support related degree is an added advantage)
- Experience Length: 2 years
Skills and Qualifications:
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Extensive knowledge of or above average interest in vehicles
- Confident and persuasive.
- Persistent and driven.
- Great customer service skills and basic computer knowledge is a MUST.
- Working hours: 9:00am -5:00pm
- Working day: Monday – Friday and Saturday(10:00am -3:00pm)
- Probationary period will be 3 months.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you’re applying for as the email title
Note: Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications without a cover letter are invalid
Application Deadline 14th September, 2019.