Reigneth Medical Diagnostic Laboratory is recruiting currently suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
Overall Job Function
- The Medical Laboratory Technician assists the Medical Laboratory Scientist in carrying out laboratory investigations through sample and specimen preparation and in documentation of activities.
- Responsible for collection and reception of all patients samples following specific SOPs.
- Performs sample preparation such as serum/plasma separation, staining of slides, urine centrifugation, concentration of stool for microscopy, and media preparation.
- Ensuring proper documentation of samples and results
- Reporting to the Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Ensuring timely readiness of results for Patients
- Responsible for dispatch of completed laboratory reports to patients and various receiving hospitals.
- Performs the registration of samples collected or received into specimen receipt register.
- Carrying out some diagnostic investigations on samples under the supervision of the Laboratory Scientist
- Ensuring tidiness and orderliness of the Laboratory
- Performs all other duties as delegated by the Supervisor.
- Applicants must have completed the required professional training and qualifications from recognized institutions.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year working experience.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science council of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th August, 2019.