Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Pharmaceutical marketing and distribution companies. With over eight years experience in bringing extensive bouquet of premium quality pharmaceutical products, we are positioned to be a leading brand in healthcare services. We market and distribute pharmaceutical products that meet international standards. BM commenced business in 2005 and has well motivated and dedicated employees. We represent the following companies in Nigeria: Ginsana SA and Qualiphar NV.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: VI and Egbeda (Lagos), Ibadan (Oyo), Edo, Asaba (Delta), Calabar (Cross River), Abuja, Akure (Ondo), Ekiti, Osun, Anambra.
- Continuous research to identify and establish new, quality customer relationships.
- Make telephone calls, in-person visits and presentations to prospective and existing customers in order to promote the company’s products and ensure strong visibility of our products in all hospitals and pharmacies within the assigned territory.
- Co-ordinate sales efforts with the marketing, telemarketing, accounts and logistics teams for effectiveness and efficiency in meeting customer needs.
- Continuous research and personal development to keep abreast of innovative product applications, competitor activities and market trends.
- Develop excellently written proposals and quotations which detail benefits and prices of the company’s products for both existing and prospective customers.
- Create a customer value plan highlighting profile, business volume and sales potential which will facilitate the organisation of sales strategy and maximize return on investment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a Science discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Sales, Marketing would be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also demonstrate basic knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject if the email
Application Deadline 28th August, 2019.