Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a world class Home Automations company is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Automation Supervisor
Key Tasks and Responsibilities for the Role
The preferred candidate will be responsible for:
- Design of home automation solutions for clients
- Review electrical drawings
- Conduct periodic network security audits.
- Install and configure of routers, switches, and firewalls at clients’ locations.
- Design and configuration of security systems including CCTV, Access Control and Intruder detection systems
- Install audio and video systems
- Design, Configuration, troubleshooting and Implementation of voice and data networks
- Monitor access to clients’ information systems
- Manage all projects as assigned
- HND or B.Sc in any Engineering or related field.
- The ideal client must be familiar with Cisco Routers and Switches, Networking Systems and home automation systems such as Control 4.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2019.