Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited – Our client, a firm with head office in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive/Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Executive/Personal Assistant to work directly with the CEO.
- The successful candidate will work directly with the managing director to provide quality management support and assistance including responding to and relaying messages to the appropriate party.
- The person will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the MD to manage work schedule and activities
- Organize and attend meetings and ensure the MD is well prepared for meetings; document meeting minutes, where appropriate
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation and occasionally, travel with the MD to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Conserves MD’s time and promotes the corporate image by representing the Director internally and externally; providing liaison between the Director, key executives, and employees
- Supports all aspects of the Managing Director’s work including appointments in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings.
- Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Managing Director. Undertake mailings and communication as directed by the Managing Director
- To oversee coordination and collation of quarterly reports for Directors
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Screen phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organize and maintain the MD’s diaries and appointments
- Deal with incoming email and correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required
- Provide Administrative support for the effective running of the Office of the CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience including (2-3 years in a personal assistant role)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills. Ability to use Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email