GC Cleaning Services Limited is a Nigerian based services company. The company has earned recognition for staying ahead in professional Cleaning services in all major sectors of the economy, making a difference for their clients, employees and community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts/Admin Assistant
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
- The Account Assistant’s primary role is to assist in the administration of financial accounts management.
- Good management decisions rely on accurate and timely presentation of financial information of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Supervise all financial report and day to day data capturing activities.
Well versed in Reconciliations:
- Debtors & Creditors
- Statutory liabilities
- Inter- branch & Inter-Company Expense & Income analysis:
- Prepare expenses and Income schedules
- Analyse trend and variances
- Assist in month-end and year-end activities:
- Analysing General ledgers
- Preparing financial statement and schedules thereof
- Internal and external audits
- Working knowledge up to Balance sheet
- Compliance activities
- Other tasks where required.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- OND Accounting
- I.T Proficiency (Well versed in Excel and other accounting packages).
- An analytical mind with strategic abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and to adapt to change.
- Age Limit: 25 – 35 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role as subject
- Short listed candidates shall be contacted through their e-mail and/or mobile number; hence it is imperative for all applicants to ensure that these two modes of communication are active.
- Applicants living within or Close to Ojodu Berger Only
- We don’t cover expenses for attending our interviews.
Application Deadline: 6th October, 2019.