British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part-time Computer Teacher
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Computer teacher who has an excellent coding and programming knowledge. Experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting is desirable.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum BA, BSc, BEd or PGDE in Education or a Computer Science degree. A relevant useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- A diploma or certificate in Computer Coding & Programming is an added advantage.
- An experience of British curriculum is an added advantage.
- Must be highly computer literate and fluent in Computer software applications.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Must be a graduate with good command of English language and good diction.
- Must be versatile with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Willingness to assist around the school.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage conflict/difficult situations.
- High sense of responsibility/reliability with a friendly disposition.
- Must be highly computer literate.
- Previous experience in a school setting would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.