Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Our operational department is searching for a talented Data Analyst: a creative and self-motivated individual who can manage deadlines effectively, is about quality and details to the operational team. We operate in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and we engage in creative, in-depth, quick-thinking, fast-paced, cutting edge and fluid strategies. If you have the skill set, will enjoy contributing in this type of environment, and are seeking to be part of a team, this is the place for YOU.
- Perform professional measurements and analyses activities for specialized, complex and/or functional areas requiring the expert knowledge and application of data analysis principles, practices and techniques in accordance with industry standards, current laws and company policy.
- To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Managing strong working relationships with department heads both local and internal employees
- Financial modelling and analysis of any data provided by management
- Preparing reports that summarize and forecast company business activity and production in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations
- Calculating and issue financial and operating metrics based on data provided
- Calculating variances from budgets and report significant issues to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science or Finance
- Expert Excel, Graphs and Analytics experience
- Knowledge of mathematical formulas
- Ability to drive business through marketing and brand awareness.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with management regarding financials
- Self-Driven, Loyal with a Can-Do attitude.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th October, 2019.