Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Admin Officer
- Front Desk Officer will be responsible for keeping up-to-date records, oversee smooth transactions with vendors, maintaining records of business cost, receiving and directing guest, answer telephone calls, order and maintain stationary deliveries, prepare time sheet reports and voice-over coordination.
- Answer, screen and direct telephone calls to appropriate department or individual, maintain a track record of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Respond politely to all clients, customers and calls from various quarters.
- Receive and attend to clients (Ability to work as an administrator) and handle all reception related activity independently.
- Collate time sheet summaries, prepare the time sheet reports and send to the respective department.
- Accept the requisition for stationery, equipment and supplies, order for the delivery and purchase of the items.
- Carry out other assignments as may be required from time to time.
- B.Sc/HND in any field.
- Age: Less than 28 years
- Candidates living around Surulere, Lekki, VI, Lagos Island, Ajah axis will be considered.
- 1-2 year work experience
- Gender: Preferably Female
- Knowledge of email management.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Customer satisfaction inclined
- Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to work as an administrator
- Interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the position as the subject of email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2019.