Superflux International Limited – The high incidence of fake, forged and parallel cheques in the banking sector was the initial catalyst for the business philosophy of Superflux International Limited.
Today Superflux is the preferred supplier of cheques to major banks in Nigeria. We also provide secure and communication print solutions to a wide range of clients spanning the manufacturing, entertainment, education sectors as well as Government agencies in Nigeria and across several African countires
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Estimator/Planning Executive
- A Cost Estimator prepares cost for product manufacturing, construction projects, or services to aid management in bidding or determining price of product or services.
- Identifying and quantifying cost factors, such as time, materials and expenses
- Using computer software to prepare estimates and supporting documentation
- Participate in proposal preparation and client presentation
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular
- intervals for the duration of project
- Establish and maintain tendering process, and conduct negotiations
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour estimates
- Evaluating the profitability and viability of a product or services using risk analysis software
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the projects develops
- Consult with clients to discuss and formulate estimates, recommending cost-cutting methods to increase profitability
- Conduct special studies to develop standard hour and related cost data or to effect cost reduction.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering and related discipline. Use of MS Office is mandatory
- Experience: 2 Years and above.
- Analytical, Critical thinking, Technical skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.