Vibratique Hub is a full design and advertising creative agency under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990. We are poised to innovatively help new and existing businesses tell their story, transforming them into brands, helping them meet and beat customer’s expectation, thereby building trust with their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- Are you passionate and creative about the social space and would you like to learn how to develop and implement social media strategies for brands while working closely with our marketing and sales unit?
- We just might have a spot for you at Vibratique Hub. Female candidates residing in Gwarinpa Abuja are strongly advised to apply
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Create an engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th September, 2019.