Corona Schools Trust Council – The focus of the Corona Schools’ Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations – curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on. In order to sustain our mission to deliver world- class education to children inculcate high moral and ethical values as we prepare them for a life of service and fulfillment, we have embarked on a number of school improvement initiatives in recent years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Administrator
Reports to: I.T Manager
- The Web Administrator is a person who manages the web
- The webmaster takes editorial responsibility for the content, quality and style of the site
- He provides first layer support for the users.
- He is responsible for maintaining the organization’s website
- He finds, creates and installs tools to create web content and check consistency
Core Working Relationships:
- Corona Staff, Heads of Schools and Departments, Service Providers, Technology Committee
- Ability to work independently and effectively with others
- Self-motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a strong drive and commitment to achieve agreed objectives
- Possess excellent graphic presentation skills.
- Good knowledge and use of English Grammar is critical, in addition to good writing and general oral communication skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that the web servers, hardware’s and software are operating accurately
- Designing the website, generate and revise web pages
- Examining, monitoring traffic through the site
- Overseeing the site construction, maintenance, content management and placement
- Maintains Web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor
- Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities
- Add updated and new web pages in a timely way
- Ensures that links are operational and web pages errors are quickly resolved
- Replying to users comments
- Candidates should possess HND/B.Sc Degree
- PHP, HTML, and other web design programs
- Certifications and membership of professional organizations are an added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience as a Web Design/Administrator
- Creative and Innovate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2019.