Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (IT- Information Technology)
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
- Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organizations.
- Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Demonstrates IT equipment to highlight product benefits
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Provides technical advice after sales
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in an ISP (Internet Service Provider) company a MUST; skills in Corporate Sales an added advantage.
- BSc /B.A degree or its equivalent in related field from a recognized institution.
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
- Other personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered and be a team player.
- Ability to develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow sales enquiries.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through panned individual account support, and liaise with internal order-processing staff.
- Flexibility is required and ability to work extended hours when required without it upsetting domestic situation.
- Must have experience in the internet connectivity environment and a technical overview or background.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results- oriented, with a positive outlook, punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate.
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium, and multinational companies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected
Application Deadline 3pm; 23rd September, 2019.