eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Support Intern/Volunteer
- To provide assistance and support to the Business units at eHealth4everyone.
- Tasks could range from supporting business development and strategic planning to executive support, marketing and digital engagement.
- The intern may also work on follow-up activities (with partners and clients) and will help support sustainable growth and strong relationships with clients.
Job Title: Software Developer (OpenMRS)
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer with knowledge of OpenMRS to join our team.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development.
- S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- Qualification: Any degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or any other related field.
- Experience: At least 1 – 2 years proven experience developing and working with OpenMRS. 2+ years experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience with server maintenance is an additional advantage.
- Skills: Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
Job Title: Freelance Content Writer
- S/he will be responsible for developing and expressing ideas and stories and handling the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions. Duties will include but not limited
- Conducting research to obtain information for planned write-ups and scripts
- Draft, review & revise written materials for approval
- Editing and proofreading of materials already generated
- Support the thought leadership content development for the Executive Lead.
- Qualification: Educated to degree level
- Experience: Demonstrable experience writing good content. Good background or knowledge of Information Technology or Healthcare is required
- Skills: Strong writing and communication skills, high computing and internet use skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job Title: Business Developer Intern
- We are looking for a Business Developer Intern who has business intelligence and is able to grow our business value. He/She should have the willingness and ability to provide solutions for new clients and customers and also increase the satisfaction of existing customers and users.
- The role focuses on generating new leads with the aim of creating more deals as the goal is to drive sustainable growth through boosting deals and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration and other related fields.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience in a Business Development capacity or other similar role(s)..
- Skills: Good knowledge of business management, research & strategy, sound analytical and great communication skills.
Job Title: Software Project Manager
- The Software project manager will apply software development methodologies such as scrum, kanban etc. to drive product development in an agile way ensuring that quality products are made within planned timelines & user defined requirement.
- Experience in software development or software project management is a must.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. in Project Management, Engineering or related course. Certification in Project management is also required.
- At least 3-5 years experience in software project management.
- Should be proficient with scrum, kanban, agile development and have strong knowledge of project management software tools.
- Past software development experience is also required
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Assistant
- We are seeking to hire a Sales and Marketing Assistant who will be responsible for promoting the organization’s products and services.
- You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans and meeting planned goals.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
- Educated to at least OND/Degree level
- Experience: At least a year experience in sales and marketing. Experience of commercial activities in a technology or health setting would be advantageous but not a requirement.
Job Title: Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern
- The Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern will work within the public health sector.
- He/she analyses data related to public health issues and carries out both digital and physical engagement with stakeholders.
- He/she will have a wide range of job duties, and will require computer and analytic skills to carry out these activities.
- He/she will support in public health related eHealth research, as well as help in projects focused on technology for public health.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health is required but a Masters’ degree is most preferable.
- Experience: At least one year relevant professional experience.
- Skills: Strong writing and communication skills, high computing and internet use skills and Experience in conducting research and developing data collection tools.
Job Title: APHEN Forum Community Manager (Freelance)
- We are looking for a public health forum administrator to manage our online public health forum.
- S/he should have a strong digital engagement experience with a public health background. S/he will facilitate and support discussions on the forum by providing relevant information on public health topics and resources to the users daily.
- S/he will also facilitate engagement between the forum and other online public health communities, develop and implement strategies to drive traffic to the forum, reach a wider audience and maintain social media presence.
- Preferably a Masters’ degree in Public Health.
- Experience: At least one year experience managing health related social media platforms, blogs, groups or forums.
- Sound experience in online campaign planning, from conception to development.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media management.
- Experience in using graphic design tools like canva, snappa or stencil.
- Good digital marketing skills both across SEO and SEM.
Job Title: DHIS2 Assistant
- The DHIS2 Assistant will support the use, configuration and customization of DHIS2 systems and any other DHIS2 related assignment.
- He/she will prepare and update training materials and deliver trainings on DHIS2.
- He/she will also provide support in data analysis and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required in Information Management Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or degree with sufficient data concepts preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 6 months to 1 year required.
- Skills: Very strong knowledge of Excel, Database Principles and Healthcare.
Job Title: Linux System Administrator
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- Qualification: A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Skills: Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Job Title: Human Resource Intern/Assistant
- The Human Resources Intern will support the Human Resources Manager/Officer
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks
- S/he will ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain the best employees.
- A Degree in Human Resources, International Relations, Business Administration or any related field is required.
- At least six months to one year proven experience in Human Resources Management, Administrative assistance or any relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, interpersonal skills, Proficient use of excel and good knowledge of Microsoft packages is required,
- Efficient use of google drive and HRIS is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.