First-Link established in 2001 is known for its expert knowledge and sales of IT systems. Backed with a strong team of professionals we provide world-class services and solutions to businesses who struggle to keep up with their IT needs. We sell the latest and most IT systems, which meet industrial standards and come with the finest features and functions. Moreover, we have our own service centre dedicated to creating technical solutions for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
- We are looking for a responsible office Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
Successful Candidate will:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Collate and file daily sales and expenses and create weekly and monthly reports
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Source office supplies
- Make travel arrangements
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Must be female not less than 21 years of age
- Candidate must have good Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Relevant working experience will be advantageous
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos
- Candidate must have outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Candidate must be up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Candidate must have the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 14th September, 2019.