Pivotage Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Ref.: BDM/1714/BS
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Career: Senior Level
- The Business Development Manager must be a high-performing professional who will assist in the development of new markets of our products to effectively contribute to the achievement of company business and marketing objectives.
- The individual will achieve business growth targets in customer acquisition and retention as well as generate revenue increase by exploring, developing and sustaining business relationships.
- Candidates for this role must have a compelling sales personality and be proficient in the latest marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- A Postgraduate qualification (MBA or MSc) is preferred
- Minimum of three to five (3 – 5) years’ experience in sales and/or marketing, out of which two (2) years have been in a supervisory capacity
- Background in Beverages/Consumables is preferred
- Solid understanding of customer focused and fact-based selling techniques of consumables
- Proven track record in sales, marketing and lead conversion
- Proven experience in identifying target markets and creating effective sales strategies
- Capacity to build and manage business partners and channels
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Initiator and Innovative thinking.
- Must be presentable.
- Must have good negotiation skill.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
- Developing and driving the business development plan – sales plan, ideas generation strategy, business reporting requirements, competitor analysis and monitoring and relationship management strategy
- Identifying target market, design optimum outreach strategies for top prospects; identify most appropriate and effective ways to position the company’s services
- Identifying , generate and manage new business opportunities
- Building strategic relationships with business partner
- Staying up-to-date, conducting market research and analyzing data to identifying and defining customer base
- Continuously assessing the business development team’s marketing efforts and impact on the bottom line
- Providing reports to the Managing Partner as required
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Deadline: 21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) only to: email@example.com using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.