Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Manager
Ref Id: JR1028602
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Regular
Purpose of role
- Drive leadership in the development of solid Digital Marketing channels across our brands with constant innovation leading to brilliant execution and overall marketing excellence.
- Develop strategies to ensure that campaigns reach their target audience as effectively as possible (Connection led Creative)
- Financial acumen – Ensure that there is effectiveness and efficiency of Media & Digital A&P spend, through efficient monthly spend tracking.
- Lead Digital Marketing compliance agenda across the business. Ensure that all our websites & social media accounts follow the Diageo Digital Code Compliance guidelines.
- Develop and execute a plan to close brand team capability gaps in the area of digital marketing:
- Provide training to brand teams including sharing best practice, rolling out new tools.
- Provide training to agency partners
- Develop and drive, with commitment and participation from key stakeholders and markets, the digital marketing strategies including:
- Re-application of best practice
- Idea generation and evaluation tools and processes
- Primarily responsible for managing the relationship with agencies in respect to Digital marketing:
- Ensure all agency partners deliver regular reports as detailed in service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Ensure delivered reports are up to standard.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and indicate opportunities for digital innovation (partnerships, new platforms) within the market
- A motivated and engaged individual to develop a deep understanding of the market and digital landscape from the consumer perspective and from the environment in which different channels are consumed to the cause and effect of media on consumers.
- As a result, this should drive first class thought leadership in the development of digital marketing and lead brand teams to deliver creative excellence in the Digital space.
- Inspire and motivate agencies to deliver great creative work – you will be working with a full breadth of agencies: creative, media agencies and PR.
- Work with in-market teams to ensure their commitment and engagement in the digital plans, in order to deliver flawless execution.
- Be a brilliant team player.
- Embed clear frameworks and guidelines for Digital marketing, ensuring that there is compliance with the Diageo Digital Code across.
- Establishment of processes, tools and ways of working for collaboration with regional brand teams, in-market marketing teams in creative development.
- Interface regularly with the Global Brand teams and Diageo Africa team as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business related field.
- Ability to work under own initiative/ pro-activity
- Proven and strong Brand/ Communications experience
- Proven experience of Digital marketing strategy development and implementation (minimum 3 years)
- Can demonstrate excellent commercial judgement and acumen.
- Driving results and innovation.
- Fluency in oral and written communication.
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Business Manager, Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Experience of working on Digital activation platforms and understanding of Execution standards required for the demanding consumer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply