Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited is a subset of Transsion Holdings which was initially known as TECNO Telecoms Limited and was established in July 2006. The high-tech company specializes in Research and Development (R&D), production, sales and services of mobile communication products. Progressively, Carlcare Development has emerged as one of the key parts of the mobile phones industry and mobile phone manufacturers around the globe. Presently, it has the full ownership and control of the popular brands i.e. TECNO, Itel and Infinix and an after-sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Assistant
- We are looking for a smart IT Assistant who will be assisting our IT department with the installation, configuration and maintenance of our computer networks. You will ensure a functioning and updated computer networks. If you are suitable for this role, then this is for you.
- Report any repairs and maintenance to maintenance team.
- Respond swiftly to service issues and requests
- Configuring and setting up account for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment when necessary
- Maintain standard filing system for easy and quick assess and retrieval documents.
- Provide technical assistance to office staffs as needed
- Configuring and installing computer hardware, software, networks, printers, scanners etc.
- Perform routine PC maintenance and updates for performance efficiency.
- Supervise and process help desk support requests.
- Assist in maintaining Internet service and firewalls
- Initiate process improvements to better answer user demands.
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
- Male candidate preferred
- Minimum of B.Sc. Computer Science, ICT or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 year proven experience in a similar role.
- Age range; 23-30years of age
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must have computer network and peripheral skills
- Must have good attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Must have technical and logical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, organized, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.