Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
- Perform maintenance duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of single phase, three phase distribution, AC / DC circuits, AC/DC motors, conversant with electrical diagrams/ drawings and Electronic equipment.
- Conversant with Panel Board troubleshooting, MCCB drive & PLC drive
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments as per instruction.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities as per instruction given.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Perform daily routine checks on machines like compressors and generators
- Candidates with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in any industrial /engineering company
- HND/BSc or its equivalent.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are seeking to hire a good sales team with proven experience in Construction Sales and Good Channel Distribution sales
- B.Sc in Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Construction Sales and Good Channel Distribution sales
- Proven B2B sales experience
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Understanding of customer needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job Title: Assistant Driller
- Should be responsible for Spares and Consumables Planning.
- Proven experience in operating automated Diamond/RC/Auger Drill Rigs and various minerals – Atlas Copco/Boart Long Year/Sandvik/PRD
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Must be fluent in English
- Prior international experience is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as subject of the email.