We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Oversee the business’ financial collections department
- Supervise collections team to ensure all loan repayments are made in a timely fashion
- Be involved in interviews for new members of the collections team
- Train and retrain new collections team members
- Performance management and evaluation of the collections team
- Ensure that all company policies regarding loans collections are adhered to by the collections team
- Negotiate loan repayment plans where necessary
- Minimize company’s financial losses from bad loans
- Report the collection department’s progress and statistics
- Present collections performance information to management or their department to highlight trends or achievements.
- Handle escalated delinquent account
- A degree in a related field with minimum second class lower grade; A master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum three years work experience in a similar role, with at least one(1) on a managerial or supervisory level in a closely related fin-tech loan company.
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of high volume collections, credit authorization and billing procedures and practice
- Highly proficient in computer software programs such as, word processors, spreadsheet programs and database systems
- Strong data analysis and arithmetic skills
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet relevant set target.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- B.Sc/HND in a related field with minimum second class lower division.
- Minimum one year experience in customer service role.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Packages
Top Skills and Proficiencies:
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Tech Savvy
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- People Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Computer Skills
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Resumes to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.