The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Truckmasters Nigeria Limited Training Centre, Ikeja, Lagos State is pleased to announce the commencement of her 2019/2020 Training of Technicians for Medium-Heavy Duty Diesel Trucks and Mechatronics.
Thus, we invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme (Medium-Heavy Duty Diesel Trucks and Mechatronics)
- The programme is part of the employment and development initiatives of the ITF-NECA through a 12-month automotive training programme aimed at training and building skills in interested youths who are desirous of pursuing careers as Specialist Technicians in diesel maintenance/repair, vehicle diagnosis and telematics.
- The programme will also equip trainees with entrepreneurial skills and hands-on experience required in setting up their own businesses/service garages at the end of the training period.
- The programme is a combination of class work with practical attachments.
- This programme is entirely non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation.
- Tuition is FREE and students are supported with free lunch and monthly transport stipends.
- Courses covered include: Diesel Engines, Powertrain, Brake and Hydraulic Applications, Auto Electronics Technology, Truck Preventive Maintenance, Advanced Diagnostic Systems, etc.
- A 2-month attachment is built into the programme for hands-on experience through internship with reputable firms, Transport and Motor Companies.
Eligible candidates who must be between 18 and 35 years of age are required to possess any of the following qualifications:
- HND or B.Sc in Science or Technology/Engineering related fields
- National Technical Certificate in Auto related Trade or OND with cognate experience
- In addition, good numerical ability and communication skills will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 28th November, 2019.
Entrance Examination/Oral Interview Date
Thursday, 5th December, 2019 by 9:00 am prompt
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application with copies of certificate online to: email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop a hardcopy Application addressed in a sealed envelope with credentials to:
The Training Manager,
Truckmasters Technical Training Centre,
Truck Masters-Hyundai Place,
31 Mobolaji Johnson Way,
Alausa Ikeja (After 7 UP & opposite VITABIOTCS/DN Meyer Plc),
- Successful candidates are invited to a competitive written aptitude test on the date above
- Interested successful candidates will, thereafter, be subjected to an oral interview and fitness test same day. Please, come along with originals of your credentials / certificate(s) for sighting.
- Candidates are required to make own arrangement for their transportation and accommodation.
- For more information please call: 08035038994, 07030881751