Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a financial institution requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Loan Portfolio Officer
- Responsible for managing and servicing a portfolio of loan relationships.
- Responsible for spreading and analyzing financial statements, addressing industry risks, collateral requirements, loan structuring and pricing, credit analysis, monitoring credit performance and loan presentations.
- Reports on loan activities related to past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates, portfolio profitability, etc.
- Maintains existing relationships.
- Assists Relationship Managers and Branch Center Managers with credit requests.
- Responsible for expanding, building, and maintaining client relationships, providing the highest level of customer service. Cross sell other bank products.
- Performs other duties as required.
- B.Sc. in Banking & Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration.
- Practicaluse and/or application of basic lending principles, theories, and concepts.
- Basic knowledge of knowledge of credit analysis; spreading and analyzing financial statements; credit scoring; loan documentation.
- Experience with bank loan and deposit systems.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate working experience.
- Experience in a micro finance bank will be an added advantage
Deadline: 10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the email.