Vicmart Enterprises Limited – We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant HR Manager
- Develop and administer policies and processes that ensure a highly motivated and productive workforce and that encourage involvement and commitment.
- Develop and administer comprehensive training for all employees
- Provide counsel and assistance to employees at all levels in accordance to policies and procedures
- Ensure proper dissemination of information on company policies and procedure
- Implement disciplinary action where management program which measures individual and team performance necessary
- Develop and implement cohesive staffing strategies for the timely sourcing, screening, selecting of high-quality employees for all positions
- Manage all employee’s affair in terms of leave, benefit, compensation
- Provide advice to management on issues such as salary formulation, job description preparation and job evaluation
- Implement and monitor a comprehensive performance against set goals
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second class Lower division or Lower Credit with at least 3 years experience in a similar role. A professional certification and Master is will be an added advantage.
- Prior Managerial and Sales experience is preferred
- Candidate residing in Ibadan only need apply.
Deadline: 19th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.