Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State – It is a conventional University established in January 2013 and currently has three faculties as follows: Faculty of Humanities and Education, Faculty of Management and Social Sciences, and Faculty of Science with a plan for additional faculties.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below in Federal University Gusau (FUGUS):
Job Title: Chief Stores Officer (CONTISS – 13)
Location: Gusau, Zamfara
- Responsible to the Bursar.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the Bursar / University
- General overseer / Coordinator of the store activities.
- Liaising with Procurement officer on procurement of goods.
- He / she should be a holder of B.Sc. in Social Science or Commerce with at least 12 year’s post-qualification experience.
- The candidate should have passed the final examination of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply with at least 12 years’ post-qualification experience.
Condition of Services
- The condition of service and salaries for the stated position is as obtained in the Federal Universities in Nigeria, and as may be determined by the University Governing Council.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their typed Applications in 25 copies with photocopies of their Certificates and detailed CV under confidential cover in an envelope seal stating the Post applied for, and addressed to:
Federal University Gusau,
P.M.B 1001 Gusau,
Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.