Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, IBM, Dell, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Bosch & Samsung.
As the first manufacturer-accredited local distributor for the sub-region, TD, with the support of the OEMs, successfully confronted the myriad challenges posed by the hitherto unstructured market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Executive
- Manage data import, data cleansing, deduplication, optimization and data maintenance efforts.
- Co-ordinate and deliver quarterly ERP Training (working with ERP Technical Support Team and Key Users) for new users or new job roles.
- Development of customized dashboards and automation of all financial & business reports using business intelligence tools.
- Development of customized Workflows on D365.
- Work closely with Key Users to address frequent causes of issues (problem management).
- Continuous process improvement on the existing ERP- Dynamics 365.
- Coordinate, release upgrades and post-implementation system changes.
- System configurations for all Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations modules (AP, AR, FA, GL etc.).
- Make recommendations on process/policy changes that would increase benefit from adoption of ERP.
- Document, maintain, and update system-level customizations and training materials.
- Provide technical analysis for business requirements mapping with standard and customized functionalities.
- Proven experience of successful ERP implementation.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP system.
- B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Information Management or related field is preferred.
- Ability to fully understand business processes and write comprehensive system requirements.
- Three years or more experience in IT support.
- Project Management (including risk management and escalation) skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject title.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.