Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas Servicing firm is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Fixed Asset register, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables and payable.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the business function
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Bank reconciliation/ Budget & Audit preparation
Qualification and Requirements
- 3 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, accounting/audit/book-keeping.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
N150,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in MS Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Analyst” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2020.