4 Quarters Consultants Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit and Compliance Officer
The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
- 5 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th January, 2020.