Baywood Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides healthcare services and access to economic opportunities to vulnerable populations and at-risk communities in Nigeria. Our primary aim is to support populations and communities at negative edges of household income, unemployment, healthcare access, illiteracy, marginalization and exclusion.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT / Communication Officer
- Manage Organization’s Website and Coordinate social media marketing.
- Undertake drafting and development of all content for communication.
- Prepare communication and media promotion budget, and appraise growth.
- Provide exceptional services in managing virtual communications.
- Oversee all creative inputs on company’s communications and publications.
- Create designs and concepts to promote brand awareness.
- Assist in sponsoring company’s goals through participating in the overall development and execution of communication tactics.
- Review, edit, and finalize visual marketing projects while ensuring contents are updated regularly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HND / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or ICT related course. IT Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Highly skilled at Website Management, Content Development and Graphics Design.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Relevant working experience in ICT Sector. An experience working with an NGO will be a plus.
- Must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 21st February, 2020