IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operational & Capabilities Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Manages project activities and project team responsible for project analysis, planning, strategy, and implementation, ensuring projects are meeting or exceeding timelines and expectations enabling successful implementation.
- Finalize scope of work to meet financial and company goals (meet or exceed targets) proactively ensuring adherence to process and change control processes.
- Manage project information and supporting documentation and relevant tracking systems.
- Serve as knowledge expert and contact for senior and executive management reporting on assigned initiatives.
- Identify and adopt appropriate reengineering processes and techniques necessary to analyze process improvement initiatives and align process with overall strategy.
- Leverage centralized capabilities across the organization to ensure efficient alignment with strategic priorities. Contribute to discussions regarding implementation of key initiatives on a global basis as needed.
- Serve as lead and advisor for complex, highly visible, global operational effectiveness projects and, in conjunction with senior/executive management, will develop initiative scope and subsequent plans (timelines, resource needs, dependencies, risks) to deliver.
- Evaluate and proactively manage risks, quality, and overall probability of success minimizing negative impact on project objectives and deliverables.
- Participate in developing content for, and potentially delivering, change management communications and training, delivering presentations to senior/executive management demonstrating project expertise.
- Maintain awareness of related functional/Enterprise initiatives, collaborating with key stakeholders as necessary to enable sound decision making regarding prioritization and scope.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- We need someone to embed themselves as an IQVIA expert in relation to the above Business Operations and Capabilities Director responsibilities. You will need to understand our services, product offerings, the status and trends in the Clinical Operations landscape and the innovations in clinical trial methodology. Alongside this you will have comprehensive global knowledge and awareness, of the pharma industry, drug development lifecycle and operational clinical trial delivery.
The skills we are looking for are as follows:
- Strong attention to detail/quality control skills while driving initiatives to closure
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Competent presentation skills meeting the needs of all levels within the organization up to and including the executive management team
- Strong project management and/or project planning skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, management, operations staff, clients, and executive management
- Knowledge of process / data analysis techniques and methodologies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other data capture, process mapping, project management and/or compilation tools
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing, problem resolution, motivation, and negotiation skills
- Sound project team leadership and internal/external customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience, demonstrated project management experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply