Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Campaign Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Planning, WBS, Schedule of Price, bid technical evaluation form).
- Ensures that all NOTIFICATIONS, SMRs and SORs with regards to construction projects for upgrade/maintenance of Oil and Gas facilities are completed on schedule to the required targets…
- Coordination of site survey visits (Pre-bid site survey (with bidders) and Detailed Engineering site survey for the selected contractor) to Sites for review of project scopes.
- Review of Study Modification Request (SMR), Notifications and preparation of project documents (e.g. Scope of Work (Annex A), Schedule of Prices (Annex B), MTO List, Detailed level 4 planning, List of equipment, List of personnel, etc.) for provision of accurate / reliable COST ESTIMATE by Project Control dept.
- Ensure that work is done with SAP via Work Orders (WO), Purchase Requisition, (PR), JPCs, etc.
- Co-ordinate Project KICK-OFF Meetings and Project Progress Meetings for new and ongoing projects.
- Review of projects documents (ISO Drawings, P&ID, Materials DATA sheets, procedures, etc.) in PRODOM as per Specs & Standards.
- Overall management of projects (e.g. management of Contractors project activities: Engineering, Documentation, Procurement, Workshop preparatory and prefabrication activities, JRA / Pre-mobilization inspection / Mobilization, Site work activities, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities, Demobilization activities, As-built documentation.
- Preparation of SES for payment of completed milestone cost to Contractors based on approved contract.
- Ensures that As-built dossiers, handover certificates & relevant pre-commissioning dossiers are made available on job completion.
- Preparation of documents for Budget defence with NAPIMS (e.g. Work programs, etc.)
- Participates in Factory Acceptance Testing of newly manufactured equipment in manufacturer’s yards, etc.
- Preparation of Vendor Assessment Forms for evaluation of contractor performance and audits after completion of projects
- Ensure that scope of work is clear and battery limits clearly defined.
- Identifying deficiencies that cause delays / poor quality recommend solution and drive approved remedial actions.
- Ensure compliance with company standards, PJC referential and Local regulations in the execution of contracts from receipt of SMR or notifications until handover to clients (Field Operations and Drilling & Completions).
- Ensure optimal use of available resources to execute as many projects/contracts as possible within approved budget, timeline and with little or no re-work.
- Ensures safe working practices within Project Team & Contractors, and that annual HSE objectives/targets of the Department are met
- Liaise with entity Project Control for performing the tender process within Company, PJC métier & NNPC rules.
- Prepare contract committee presentation (SCC slides, CPCC, CPVC) in collaboration with Project Controls & Contract duet engineer.
- Apply the entity PEP procedure. Prepare tendering documentations (pre-qualification, CFT, CPF, ITT, Waiver, PRPO,
- Carry out any other activities assigned by hierarchy
- Project Management experience with at least 5 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas Production Facilities, particularly in EPCI projects.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power-point, MS Project) is required
- Bachelor’s in Engineering with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Oil and Gas production. Familiar with piping / structural design / welding / NDT and related codes and standards. He/she must be multi-skilled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th February, 2020.