Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical / Laboratory Technician
- Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments or equipment.
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment by participating in safety programs, committees, or teams and by conducting laboratory audits.
- Monitor product quality to ensure compliance with standards and specifications.
- Conduct chemical or physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative or quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, or gaseous materials.
- Develop or conduct programs of sampling and analysis to maintain quality standards of raw materials, chemical intermediates, or products.
- Write technical reports or prepare graphs or charts to document experimental results.
- Direct or monitor other workers producing chemical products.
- Design or fabricate experimental apparatus to develop new products or processes.
- Operate experimental pilot plants, assisting with experimental design.
- Develop new chemical engineering processes or production techniques.
- Order and inventory materials to maintain supplies.
- Train new employees on topics such as the proper operation of laboratory equipment.
- Prepare chemical solutions for products or processes, following standardized formulas, or create experimental formulas.
- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses, using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical or chemical separation techniques, or microscopy.
- Provide technical support or assistance to chemists or engineers.
- Compile and interpret results of tests and analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or a related field.
- Valid Laboratory Technician license.
- Proven experience working as a Lab Technician in a Paint production industry.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Working experience operating electrical and non-electrical laboratory equipment.
- Comfortable handling potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, biohazards, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of QHSE management systems, preventative measures, and laboratory best practices.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: Jobs@mctimothyassociates.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 27th February, 2020.