Options Consultancy Services Limited was established in 1992 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We are a consultancy organisation providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – Development of a Procurement Handbook for Options Nigeria
Contract type: Short-term consultancy
- The overall purpose of this consultancy is to develop Options’ Nigeria procurement handbook aligned with the organisation’s ethical standards and financial rules, in compliance with major donor agency requirements and adapted to the Nigerian context.
- Conduct an in-depth-analysis of Options’ Nigeria procurement functions and attributes in terms of structure (roles, responsibilities, reporting), systems and processes, and skills taking into consideration the findings of the recent audit
- Develop and implement a training plan to be rolled-out for Options’ Nigeria staff
- Formulate Options’ Nigeria operational procurement guidelines
- Support the team to develop an annual operational procurement plan for 2020 with key benchmarks aligned with its procurement objectives and strategy
- Proven strategic thinking and analytical, problem-solving, oral and written communication, and facilitation skills
- Excellent skill in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent capacities to operate in a multi-diverse and cultural environment
- Highly motivated and committed to the value for transparency and integrity.
- Relevant university degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in strategic procurement planning, organisational and change management
- Good knowledge of donor-funded project implementation and reporting; procurement process, and value for money
- Good understanding of the procurement rules and regulations of major international donors (e.g. DFID, USAID, DFAT, World Bank)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Concept Notes and a copy of their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Concept notes received after the “Application Closing Date” will not be reviewed.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.