Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Administration Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field
- 5 years of experience as an HR/Admin personnel
- The candidate must reside around Lekki/Ajah Axis.
- Female candidates are more preferable.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Evaluate production efficiency.
- Determine the quality of goods before shipping.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
- Hire and train employees.
- Maintain the production schedule.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Minimum of HND or B.sc in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 3 years of cognate experience in an FMCG firm.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 27th February, 2020.