St. Kizito Clinic is a Private Primary Healthcare Clinic for diagnosis, maternity related inquiries, checkups, ante natal and treatment. Since 1991, St Kizito Clinics has been providing primary clinical and related health care especially to the less privileged.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS).
- Must posses a current practicing licence and must be resident in Lekki and its environs.
10.00am; 26th February, 2020.
Note: Interview has been scheduled to hold at St. Kizito Clinic Lekki, Lagos.
Job Title: Medical Officer (Doctor)
- MBBS and must have completed House-manship and NYSC. Obstetric experience is an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Lekki and its environ.
Job Title: Registered Staff Nurse / Midwife
- Applicant must have at least three (3) years experience in delivery and must possess a current practicing licence and must be resident in Lekki and its environ.
- Qualification: RSN/Midwifery Certificate
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications in person to:
The Medical Director,
St. Kizito Clinic,
Lekki – Lagos State.
By mail to: email@example.com
Note: For more enquiry, please call: 07063378417.