The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Review and analyze all vendors / suppliers and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors / suppliers,supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deals for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualification, delivery times
- Manager to complete duties as needed.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for purchase.
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast pace environment
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Applicant must be Male
- Possess the energy and tenacity to conduct hands-on market searches
- Exhibit a sense of professionalism in conducting duties
- At least 3-5 years working experience.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration Economics or any related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.